AVP, Transformation Lead, Consumer Banking Technology, Technology & Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 22 Aug 17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
We are seeking an ambitious and experienced manager to drive and support the technology delivery transformation program for Consumer Banking Technology. This role will cover all aspects of transformation and change management to ensure business readiness and continuously support the transformation program. This is an outstanding opportunity for a results driven individual to help transform the bank and gear up for the future.
- Responsible for the management of the IT delivery change program for CBG Technology, providing oversight and co-ordination of the various program streams.
- Accountable for putting in place structured Change Management framework in terms of strategy and processes, to support the overall transformation program.
- Understanding of the resource management and monitoring of headcounts in the department.
- Engage stakeholders across functions and seniority to institutionalise the change program across CBG Technology.
- Facilitate effective communication of the change program.
- Support tracking of status and performance outcomes for the IT delivery change program and produce dashboards and management reporting to provide regular updates on progress.
- Degree with 10+ years IT work experience, preferably with track record in financial services, Change/Program management, system development or consulting.
- Good knowledge of hardware, software, application development, IT governance and operation would be advantageous.
- Good knowledge in Human Resource Management.
- Proven ability to influence at a Senior level and delivering results through others
- Ability to resolve issues and negotiate outcomes between disparate stakeholders
- Handled large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching to present findings in a timely fashion.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills with proficiency in MS PowerPoint & Excel
- A self-starter with strong problem-solving skills, able to work proactively under pressure whilst handling concurrent initiatives independently
- Project Management/Change Management qualifications with proven track record of utilizing well-recognized Change Management Methodology preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.