Business Analyst (Financial Services)
Capco, a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with our unrivaled first-hand industry knowledge to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, and managed services to move their organizations forward. Through our collaborative and efficient approach, we help our clients successfully increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance control. We specialize in banking; capital markets; wealth and investment management; finance, risk & compliance; and technology. We serve our clients from offices in leading financial centres across North America, Europe and APAC
To aid our aggressive growth plans in Malaysia, Capco is looking for strong and dynamic
individual with experience. Examples of deliverables/ responsibilities include:
- Preparing, facilitating, documenting and participating in client meetings/ workshops.
- Conducting structured gathering, research and analysis
- Developing and evaluating procedures, controls, user requirements and functional specifications to identify gaps between current state and future state.
- Creating business requirement documents (BRD’s) into use cases/functional.
- Specifications for customization.Requirements gathering, functional requirements, user stories and documenting.
- Business/data/application/technology architectures, requirements and business rules.
- Business process models/design, logical data models, standards and guidance.
- Documenting and explaining problems and works to resolve software defects, whilst ensuring technical compatibility and end user satisfaction.
- Analyzing, developing and proposing enhancements to current business.
- Processes, reports and applications in order to optimize system effectiveness
- Conducting customer interviews and producing meeting summaries.
- Participating in development of new business opportunities: Conducting market/clientresearch and industry analysis
- Liaising with development team and providing clarifications on customization requirements
- Doubling up as QA when needed
- Producing high-quality verbal and written consulting deliverables (including proposals, customer presentations, consulting reports) to effectively communicate project findings.
- Generating re-usable intellectual capital in the form of consulting methodology and templates, blueprints and business cases
- Basic scripting and project plans
Desired Skills and Experience
- Background in one or more of the following areas (Capital Markets, Retail/Commercial Banking, eBanking/Electronic Payments, Loans, Deposit, Mortgage)
- Consulting Skills and Experience
- Solid Business Analyst skills, including experience interviewing client executives to gather and document business requirements and process mapping.
- Strong experience extensive experience writing successful project proposals, experience, planning and documenting technology requirements, requirement analysis tools/ methodologies (e.g. RUP, UML).
- Strong presentation skills, executing related project.
- Demonstrate project management skills and experience
- Cantonese/Mandarin - speaking, writting and reading
Domain Expertise :
- Financial Services - Commercial Banking, Retail Banking
- Shared Services profiles : Experience working on AML, KYC, any product related to AML like MANTAS or DETICA, Operational risk (MIS), Transaction / product processing
This post is applicable to Malaysian only.