Programme Manager – Director - Tier 1 Investment Bank – Copenhagen – 1mil Danish Krones/125K basic + bonus + benefits
- 120K + bonus + benefits
- Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark
- Permanent, Full time
- Radley James
- 14 Aug 17
My client, a leading investment bank, is looking to hire a director level programme manager to drive the IT changes for their insourcing strategic programme.
The project aims to refactor the IT and process landscape behind all C&I trade activities to build a utility platform that can host outsourced processes from Tier 2 and later Tier 1 clients in the Nordics. The project has 3 overall tracks:
- Selling and implementing; standardizing and targeting the oursourcing portfolio and professionalizing the onboarding.
- Servicing and supporting; Building a loosely coupled infrastructure where each back office process is implemented only once across asset classes.
- Digital transformation; re-designing customer support processes to ensure better STP and higher fit to customer needs
- The IT program manager is overall delivery responsible for the IT deliverables out of the Roma program across all of back office IT.
- The main responsibility will be to deep dive into select areas that need to change delivery pace, to support a change in both technology and agile practices. The change will have a longer effect than just in the program, as the needed change in delivery pace is shared across all of our activities not only isolated to the programme.
- The IT program manager collaborates closely with the overall program manager for the programme and reports to the Development Director for Back Office IT.
Key Skills required:
- Knowledge about the business processes around Back Office IT’s product responsibility: Securities settlement, asset servicing and OTC settlement including all related customer servicing.
- Strong understanding of contemporary tools and practices e.g. CI/CD, micro services, loosely coupled systems through API’s, as well as a solid foundation for deciding how to split the portfolio in build or buy areas.
- Design understanding of the execution platform: what is a good functional architecture.
- Strong delivery manager: knows how to organize to deliver MVP fast and grow from there.
- Stakeholders: build trust, co-create deliveries and influence decisions
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please send your CVs to Chloe.White@radleyjames.com.