See job description for details
- Demonstrable career progression
- Collaborative, high energy team environment
- 12-month fixed-term contract. Based in Sydney
As a Developer, you will work on our key project where majority of software delivered are Java server-side components and connectivity with external platform.
In this role, you will be part of an agile team responsible for specifying, building, and delivering software solutions as part of our program.
- Interpret critical functional requirements and assist project leads with development
- Work with project leads in developing and prototyping solutions for customers’ needs
- Some team lead experience would be desirable
- Accurately estimate work effort for project components
- Contribute to architecture and design of applications
- Perform analysis and design & understand implications on design due to change requests
- Create technical specifications.
- Strong server side java
- String HTML5 / Angular 2
- Strong Experience with Spring framework and Hibernate
- Knowledge of integration frameworks such as Camel
- Other frameworks of use would be Spring Batch, Kafta, Spring Data, GWT
- SQL Server and DDL/DML
- MQ messaging
- Create and execute Unit tests using Nunit, Nmock (or Rhinomocks) or other unit testing frameworks
- Peer Review developers’ outputs
- Fix defects in a timely manner without impacting project timelines
- Work within the guidelines of the change management processes and provide impact assessment for change requests.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following experience:
- Sound working knowledge in Java, Camel, MQ, Spring Framework, SQL Server and Spring Batch.
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
Hear from our employees Ross and Lily on how working in a diverse community at ANZ creates an environment where everyone can be their best: http://bit.ly/2r0fs4N
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers .
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS070439.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave